ListUp Product Upload and Listing Policies –
ListUp prohibits the listing or sale of any items that are illegal under any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation at a local, state, provincial, national or international level.
Image Policies -
1) Image/Photos that do not show the item clearly will be disapproved and your products will not appear for sale on ListUp.
2) You are recommended not to use any Internet/public photos, picture that you have not taken yourself or images downloaded from the web/other sites. In case you have used such images, make sure you have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use them publicly. you agree to and do hereby grant to ListUp all rights necessary to use these in their app/website to help you trade your item.
3)ListUp will not be responsible for disputes arising out of use any unauthorized use of copyrighted and copies images.
Examples of listings that are not allowed:
- Item infringes trademarks, copyrights or any other IP rights of third parties.
- Item is perishable (food etc.) or live animals
- Photo or text containing a reference to another website, app or merchant.
- Items that are defective or of poor quality.
- Photo with multiple products/multiple quantities of same the item
- There is no realistic price set for the item.
- Duplicate listings
Items that are specifically prohibited include:
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Blood, Bodily Fluids and Body Parts
- Burglary Tools
- Controlled chemical substances (such as cadmium, mercury, acids)
- Counterfeit currency, stamps or coins
- Counterfeit Products
- Databases containing personal data
- Electronic Surveillance Equipment
- Embargoed Goods
- Government, official and Transit Uniforms, IDs and Licenses
- Illegal Drugs and Drug Paraphernalia
- All types of illegal services and products
- Hacking tools
- Hazardous Materials
- Fireworks, Destructive Devices and Explosives
- Identity Documents, Personal Financial Records and Personal Information (in any form, including mailing lists).
- Items received through Government assistance
- Items which encourage or facilitate illegal activity
- Lottery Tickets, Sweepstakes Entries and Slot Machines
- Police and Other Security Forces Badges and Uniforms
- Prescription Drugs, medicines, supplements and Devices
- Recalled items
- Stocks and Other Securities
- Stolen Property
- Tobacco Products (including vapes and ecigarettes)
- Used Cosmetics
ListUp restricts the promotion of the following types of adult-oriented content:
- Obscene Material and all types of Pornography
- All type of offensive material
- Pictures or images that contain frontal nudity
We want to help keep people safe both online and offline, so we don't allow the promotion of some products or services that cause damage, harm, or injury. Examples of dangerous items: Weapons and related items (such as firearms, firearm parts and magazines, ammunition, BB and pellet guns, tear gas, stun guns, switchblade knives, and martial arts weapons).
After 30 days of your product being uploaded, we shall review the status of your listing and notify you accordingly. In addition, ListUp reserves the right to remove any listings that we consider inappropriate or unfit for posting. Our policies are often based on applicable laws and regulations, although in some cases, we may make listing decisions based on input from our users and our own discretion, especially for dangerous or sensitive items.